Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WVIA with George Graham


Once back in NYC, I took a mini-road trip to Pittston, PA for a recording at WVIA studios. From my newsletter, you may remember reading George Graham's review of my new album, "Let the Waves Come in Threes." He invited me to record for his show, Homegrown Music, where he asks for new arrangements, a few songs from the album, and as much new material as possible. This was a challenge for me, because I'm still riding the wave, so to speak, of my recent release! But I was able to complete two new songs for the program - "So I Chased the Setting Sun, " and "Keep on Moving." The latter is dedicated to my grandmother. I'll give you some advanced notice when the program airs in December - it will also be archived. George and I did a short interview, and I had a full hour to play on their beautiful Steinway B (grand piano).

No comments:

Post a Comment